Friday, February 27, 2009

A Different Perspective


I feel I’ve been very fortunate to be able to grow up on a farm. While I was growing up, I never really understood the advantages of living on a farm, but now that I’m away from it I have a little different perspective.

Moving to a city-like atmosphere has given me the opportunity to live a different lifestyle and meet a wide variety of people. Throughout this experience I’ve been able to see that most people don’t know what it’s like to grow up on a farm.

When I tell people that I’ve grown up on a dairy farm, most people seem really surprised. I’ve found that once I start talking about my experiences, people actually have a lot of questions. The main point of my blog is to share my country experiences with anyone interested, but I’m not always sure what people want to know.

I feel in order to truly fulfill the purpose of my blog, I need to be able to answer questions or shine light on areas that people are interested in. Even though I’m now aware that I’ve seen some crazy things that not everyone gets to see, I’m still not sure which experiences will be interesting to readers.

If you have any questions or anything you’re interested in feel free to post a comment. I’ll try my best to answer it.

No comments:

Post a Comment